Five Fun Ways To Celebrate Your Friendships
Here are five easy ways to show your friends how much you cherish them.
1. Mail them something. When is the last time you mailed a friend a card, a postcard, or an actual handwritten (gasp!) letter? Sending mail takes time, and spending time on a friend demonstrates that you value and care about them. So go ahead, and find some neat postcards, interesting stationery and drop them a line telling them how much their friendship means to you.
2. Create A Memory Basket: How about writing down all your favorite memories and putting them in a basket, along with some favorite teas, lotions or chocolates. Letting a friend know that you cherish the memories you've enjoyed together is an unforgettable present.
3. Do Breakfast. Invite them over for breakfast, go out for breakfast, or drop them by a favorite coffee and donut.
4. Call For No Reason At All. If you haven't talked in awhile, call for no other reason than to catch up. No more leaving messages--this is time for an actual live talk.
5. Drop By Flowers. Drop by their work and surprise them with flowers, or leave some flowers at their house. Or give them a few packages of flower seeds for their own flower gardens.